I’m Chihiro Taguchi, a full-time language lover.
I’m a PhD student in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at the University of Notre Dame, USA,
as part of the Natural Language Processing group led by Dr. David Chiang.
- Turkic (Tatar)
- Theoretical syntax
- Language documentation
- Natural Language Processing
- Low-resource languages
- Corpus (Universal Dependencies)
- Semantics (interface of Abstract Meaning Representations and linguistic theories)
- Computational morphology
- (October 29, 2022) Slides for my presentation at the 33rd South of England LFG Meeting.
- (October 13, 2022) I received my Master’s degree in Linguistics by Research with Distinction from the University of Edinburgh!
My master’s thesis is available from here (Sorry for silly typos in there).
Notre Dame: c[ my surname ] at nd.edu